After not being able to get this card’s GPS to do anything, I forgot about it for a while. Now that I’ve had some time, I revisited it and was able to get it working. Read on to see how.
Archive for June, 2014
I have rewritten most of MVpyBot. New features:
- It has a GitHub page
- The GitHub page also has some good documentation for admins, users, and developers
- Improved module architecture (unfortunately, modules will need to be rewritten but this isn’t hard)
- Code in general is much less of a clumsy hack
- Proper error reporting (no more having to guess what’s wrong/enable debug mode)
- New implicit authentication mode, designed for IRC servers where nicknames are already authenticated (such as twitch.tv)
Head on over and try out the new version.